Monday 7 September 2015

Librarian

Librarian 

On Thursday I did librarian. Ever second Thursday I would have librarian on. I was the first one out of my group to be there. When I walked in the door, I said hello to Mrs Ward. The first thing I did was to go to the tray of books, and I took a few of the books out to put away on the shelves. Then Mrs Ward said she would give me a hand, because there was so many books . When I had finally finished putting all the books away, I went to Mrs Ward's desk and sat down on the soft chair. I was really happy when the children came to the desk and asked to get the books out. When we are waiting for children, we look at the Kauri book that has the photos of the Kauri team and scan their bar-codes to see who has books overdue. I do really like going to the library and doing my job to help Mrs Ward out.

No comments:

Post a Comment