Thursday 20 August 2015

Librarian

Librarian 

Today I had librarian on. Monique and I walked to the library, because we had to put the books away. We had to put a lot of books away. When we had finished, Mrs Ward said that we could sit down on the soft chairs at the desk ready for someone to get a book out. Three people got book's out. It was really fun, because we could scan a bar-code, and it would come up with the book title and the person's face that was taking it out. I decided scanned my brother's bar-code, and it came up with three book title's. All of them were overdue. So I asked Mrs Ward if she had any paper, so that I could write it down. When I got home I went into Jack's room to find the three books, so that I could take them back on Friday.

                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment