Tuesday 1 November 2016

Being a good house leader (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Can-do

Being a good house leader

Today we had another assembly. This one was a very a good one for me. The class that was hosting this assembly was by Room/s 15,16 and 17 (The Juniors classes). We started off by singing our school Waiata with everyone doing the action excepted the leaders. After singing, we went onto doing the certificates. It started with doing the Leadership badges, but there were none, but I did get to up and get my Science which took me a long time to get and I finally got it. After doing the certificates we went onto looking at what Room/s 15,16 and 17 have been up to. 

After watching the small sideshow of what they did we didn't have enough time, so we didn't get to do them,  so we ended up singing the National Anthem in the end. Sam W, Monique and I had to leave early, because we hadn't done the devices.

The learner quality that I showed was not talking through the whole assembly.

The leadership that I showed was being a good role model in assembly.     

No comments:

Post a Comment