Thursday 27 October 2016

Being a good house leader (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Can-do 

Being a good house leader

For the past Week we had Athletics and I had to be a good leader to the Kauri team, because I am a leader. For the past week we have ups and downs with the weather. On Wednesday it was a great day to do athletics. 
The Actives that we did was Long Jump, Shot Put, Discus, Long/Short Sprints and High Jump with House relays and class relays.

These are the placing that I got in the Athletics for school.
Shot Put - 3rd, by only 1cm with Sam W who got 4th.
Long Jump - 2nd, I jumped 3meters+.
Discus - 2nd, with a throw of 15 m 30cm.
High Jump - 1st equal, with Sam L with a jump of 1meter 31cm. (High score) 
Long Sprints - 1st, I think I did really well in Long sprints.
Long Distance 1st, I think I did really well in long distance, because I really love to run.

On Tuesday we had Sprints, House Relays and Class Relays. We only got to do the last actives and then we did house relays which the house captains were already in and other students from my house. 
This is the placings for the House relays 
Miro came Last, Rimu came 3rd, Kowhai came 2nd and Rata came 1st. 
We didn't get to do the class relays, but I really enjoyed doing the good things.

The leaner quality that I showed was not talking when someone else is speaking 

The leadership that I showed was sitting down when Mr Forman was speaking at any time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment