Monday 10 October 2016

Student Council (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Can-do

Student Council

On Wednesday I had student council. When I got to the hall were I had to be I just walked in and got a place to sit which was the fall. What we talked about was what things could we have at school for the end of Term 4 and ideas of that can't brake the bank that's what Mrs Trotter said in the meeting.

Here is a link to the ideas that we talked about since the first Student Council Meeting.
Student Council Minutes 

These are the ideas that Kyla has been writing down so that we don't have to write them down. These ideas are from all different class from years 4 all the way to year 8's. 

On Thursday we got the class together and got them to give us ideas about what things can we have in our last term like a full school water fight and other ideas. We had to do it on Thursday, because we didn't have time to do on Wednesday.

The leaner quality that I showed was always turning up on time.

The leadership that I showed was contributing to group discussion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment