Tuesday 25 October 2016

Student Council (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Can-do

Student Council

On Wednesday I didn't have Student Council, because of doing my long distance. Next week I really want to go to Student Council, because I usually have something on and I don't want to miss another Student Council meeting. 
What I found out from the Minutes, was what are the dates going to be for pet day. 
These are the things that we got down on the Minutes.

Themed mufi day Ideas
Sports/Sports Star

Other Ideas
Shared lunch
Free time
Arts and Crafts
Lolly scramble
Water Activities
Movies
Sponge the Staff
Games day/station 
BBQ/sausage sizzle

These are the ideas that that Kyla got down on the Minutes that we got from the other class. We should have had a meeting with each class about what we did in Student Council, but we had a Circle time, so we didn't have anytime, but I think we will be able to do it next week.
Next week I am wanting to go to Student Council, because A) I really need to go, because it is must to do it and B) because it is my last week for blogging.

The learner quality that I show was turning up to the meeting, because I need to do Student Council.

The leadership that I showed in Student Council is to not talk while someone is talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment