Tuesday 22 March 2016

Librarian (Merit Badge)

Merit Badge Can-do

Librarian 

Today I had librarian with Emma and Honor. When I walked into the library I said hello to Mrs Ward and went straight  to little children book shelf's to find a few books to go and read down to the junior. 

When I got there Emma and Honor were already down there reading to some juniors so I went to join them by reading some books to the juniors too. For the start I didn't have anyone to read too but then Katy a little friend of mine came and sat down on my lap ready for me to read to her. I had a lot of books for Katy to choose from and then she finally found a book for me to read to her. 

When I had finished that book Katy choose a different book for me to read to her and it was called "I'm Not Going Out There"   It was a cute book and it was very interesting too. When I also finished that book Katy choose one more book for me to read her and it was called "Albert and Sarah-Jane" it was about a dog and cat as pals. When I was reading it Hope another little friend came over and sat down next to me.

Reading with little children is really fun and I can't wait to do it next Tuesday and read as long as it takes.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment