Wednesday 30 March 2016

P.E. Striking and Fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

My Strengths are, I can cup my hands so that I can catch the ball easier

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….

Standing facing the way I was going for and I had my legs apart for my balance

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….

By cupping my hands to get a better hold of it when it was flying towards me

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to…………….because……………

Watching when the ball was coming to me and seeing the best place to hit the ball towards


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to………...because…………..

Cup my hands a bit better because I dropped it twice while in the game




The game that I enjoyed the most was…………..because……………….

I enjoyed playing Bases, because it was a really good time to get use to catching the ball and striking

No comments:

Post a Comment