Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.


We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.

We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are……. Trustworthy, Resilient, Active Thinker, Motivational, Integrity and Goal Focused

The leadership trait that I think I show the most is……….. Goal Focused because………… I am always goal focused on something.

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is………. Resilient because……….. I would love to be resilient for this year.

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is…………. Focus on the things that are important like that has to be done by the end of the week

The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is………..Relational because……… I have just got use to doing lot's of leadership.

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.


No comments:

Post a Comment