Saturday 4 June 2016

Computer Duty (Excellence Badge)

Excellence Badge Can-do 

Computer Duty

Every week I have computer duty. When I get to school I do the roll and go straight to the Chromebook hub. This week sometimes Reia is not there and so I just ask one of my friends to help me with the Chromebooks. On Friday Reia left school early so I had to ask Monique and Sam W to help me by giving me the Chromebooks and it really helped, because they helped me first then doing theirs first.

I love it when people help me when Reia is sometimes not there. One day one of the Chromebooks got broken and it has been annoying thinking that we don't have all of the Chromebooks, but that doesn't really matter, because we are getting another new one, because the Chromebook is the same price as getting it fixed.

At about around the afternoon, it is hard to do the Chromebooks when we a only have about 10mins to do it in and we can't go that fast when doing the Chromebooks, because Monique and Sam W have only about 9 devise to do and we have 39 one of them broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment