Sunday 5 June 2016

Librarian (Excellence Badge)

Excellence Badge Can-do

Librarian 

When I have librarian it is some times raining or really hot sun. When I get to the library I always have to tick my name off to say that I am here but some times I can't find it so a when Mrs Ward comes back I just go and do my job. 


Reading to the juniors is hard because when I went to help out my friends for there duty there was this little girl that I new who loved seeing me and my friends and that was hard because they didn't like it when we had to go and do our things and it is hard because they are so cute but we had finish reading the books and we had to go back to the library. 

After reading with the juniors I usually go back to the library to put back the books in the right place and I think Mrs Ward likes that because that she doesn't have to do it herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment