Sunday 19 June 2016

Computer Duty (Excellence Badge)

Excellence badge Can-do 

Computer 

When I got to school there had been so many Chromebooks taken out of the Chromebook hub, because I was not there early to get them out for Rooms 25, 26 and 27 so I just went to the Chromebook hub and took the rest of them out so everybody could get one them taking it from the Chromebook hub.

When I heard that the year 5/6 had Chromebooks, Reia had to go to there classroom to help them take them out and put them back and I was fine with that, but then Mr Ladbrook got someone else to help me with the Chromebooks and sometimes I have to do the Flags since we have been putting them up and taking them down in the afternoon. 

I love doing the Chromebooks but it is hard to juggle doing the Chromebooks and doing the Flags so I try to do the flags fast and get back to do the Chromebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment