Monday 4 July 2016

Computer Duty (Excellence Badge)

Excellence Badge Can-do

Computer Duty 

This Afternoon we had assembly to go to, so Reia and I got all of the Chromebooks and just put them into the Chromebook hub, because we new we wouldn't have time to do them after we get back from assembly. When we were in assembly we remember that we hadn't plugged in the Chromebooks, so I got Mr Ladbrook's keys for the classroom and Reia and I ran back to class so we could get the Chromebooks done in time for the bell. 

On a Tuesday morning, Reia and I have to get to school really early, because we have technology, so I try to get the Chromebooks done and when I have done that I usually go and help Monique and Sam W out by taking them and putting them on the side.

The learner quality that I showed was to remember to do the Chromebooks and to lock the classroom after woulds. 

I showed leadership by never forgetting to do the Chromebooks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment