Sunday 3 July 2016

Librarian (Excellence Badge)

Excellence badge Can-do 

Librarian

When I got to the library I had to make sure what job I was going to be doing. I was choosing books to read down to the juniors. One of the books that we usually read to the juniors is:



I usually use my finger to help them follow which bit I am reading to them. This might help with their reading. After reading to the juniors for about 20 minutes, it was time to go back to the library.

The learner quality I showed was resilient by reading to them the same book week after week.

How I showed leadership was by taking the books back and putting them in the right place to help Mrs Ward out.

Next week I am going to be resilient by trying to pick new books to read to the juniors, something different, not barbie books, because they need to move on from barbie books.

No comments:

Post a Comment