Thursday 7 July 2016

Librarian (Excellence Badge)

Excellence Badge Can-do

Librarian

When I get to the library I have to make sure that it is the right day for me to be there to do my duty. Then I check who I am doing the job with. I am usually reading with Emma H and Jessica.

These are very good book's for year 1's and 2's.



I have decided to try and find different books to read to the juniors, because they always like reading Barbie. So I searched up books for juniors, and Google came up with the Hunger games, but I don't think that is a very good book for my junior readers.

I am being more involved in my duty by showing learner qualities of choosing new books to read to make it more interesting. I showed leadership by making the decision to find new books by myself and using Google to help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment