Tuesday 8 December 2015

Technology (Distinction Badges)

Distinction Badge Must-do

Technology

Today in technology I finished my box bedroom. I was very behind, but this week I managed to catch up and I finished it all today. I was able to bring it home on the bus and I had to carry it all the way home in the wind. I was a bit worried about it, but here are some photos to show you my design.

I used egg cartons to make seats, I use tin foil to make a mirror, I used a lot of popsicle sticks. I used them to make a desk, chairs and underneath the TV. I also made a coffee table and I made my own cushions and pillows out of different fabrics. I made a bunk bed with a table underneath, which meant I had to design a ladder to get up to the bed. It's got two doors and I used plastic to make it look like I'd got real windows. I like the really long window that I designed and the tall windows on the other wall. I even had carpet on the floor, made out of fabric with a flower pattern on it and a can of drink on the table made out of a straw.

I really enjoyed designing this bedroom and I'm glad that I actually got to finish it completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment