Thursday 11 August 2016

Being a good house leader (Excellence Badge)

Excellence Badge Can-do

Being a good house leader 

Kauri assembly
On Monday we had a Kauri assembly. When I walked in, I walked in quietly and I stayed in my line. 
When someone is talking I always listen and look at them when they are speaking like a teacher or a student.

Leadership duty
We have decided to do a mini Olympics for the school. We have been trying to find out which games are going to be in the Mini Olympics.

Here are some Ideas for the Mini Olympics 

  • Football
  • Volleyball
  • Athletics
  • Shot Put
  • Discus
  • Sprints
  • Hurdles

These are some of the games that we could do, because we have the equipment for these things. We couldn't do swimming events, because our swimming pool is too small and it would be too cold.

The learner qualities that I showed was too always contribute to the group discussion.

The leadership that I showed was always being there on time for a leadership meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment