Tuesday 23 August 2016

Student Council (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Can-do

Student Council

Today I had Student Council in room 14. When I found that we had student council I had to go straight to the hall foray. When Mrs Trotter came to the hall foray, she told us that we had to be in Room 14 which is now the music room. When jack w was told to go and tell Mr M that we were coming to talk with the Nice Lady 

When we finally got to Room 14 I went in to get a chair to sit down. When we found out that this lady was coming in to talk to us about education which I thought it would be interesting. When Mrs Trotter came in with the lady she left and the Nice lady sat down and got her self ready for to talk to us at some point. When she finally got her self ready she told us to stand up to play a quick game which we play. When we finished the game we sat back down to answer some questions about education. 

One of the things that we did was talk about what if we would have a new school around our neighborhood. The lady had given us some paper to right some ideas for a new school to look like and I had put lots of ideas down of what a future school should look like. 

The learner qualities that I showed was listening to the Nice Lady that was specking.

The leadership that I showed was to turn up to Student Council. 

No comments:

Post a Comment