Tuesday 16 August 2016

Technology (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Must-do

Technology 

Today we had Technology. When we got to Lincoln we have to go to our class once we get off the bus. Today was the first day of doing a different which was sewing , but some people call it textile. 

Mrs Paterson told us to grab a pencil, pen or just bring your whole pencil case, so I just grabbed a pen, because it was in my pocket and we didn't need anything else. The first thing that we did was to find some where to work was which sewing machine we were going to be working at. 

The next thing we did was Mrs Paterson want to find out what our names were and she need to get a photo for the roll. Mrs Paterson didn't get my photo, but she does know my name now. 

At the end of the day we went next door to play the game Kahoot with the design group. Mrs Scott told us to get into groups of 3-4, so I went with Sam L, Charlotte and Maddy. The game was okay we can 4th out of 13 teams.

The learner quality that I showed was being quite when the teachers were speaking.  

The leadership that I showed was was turning up, not late after morning tea.   

No comments:

Post a Comment