Monday 1 August 2016

Being a good house leader (Excellence badge)

Excellence badge can-do

Being a good house leader 

Today was another full school assembly. In the school assembly, I walked in quietly so I wasn't to loud. When we sat down in the front of the stage I had to show all of the care values so all of the juniors notices me doing that.

One of the CARE value I show every time is

Focus on the speaker or presentation 

The things that I show is in the slide show and that when ever something is good I clap/laugh politely when it is the appropriate times. 

The learner quality that I showed was clapping/laughing when it is an appropriate time.

The leadership that I showed was standing tall in the National anthem.

Here is a slide show of the expectation you need to know about the CARE values in Assembly 

No comments:

Post a Comment