Tuesday 23 August 2016

Technology (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Must-do 

Technology 

Today we had technology. When I got to technology I went straight to the textiles with Monique. Once we put our bags away, we got a pen, then we went straight into the Design class to play a game of Kahoot. When I signed I went and sat down next to my friends ready for the teachers to start. The teachers told us to get into groups of  2, so Sam L and I went together and Monique and Sam W went together. Sam L and I came second with the Kahoot game of the Values, after the game finish group A (which is my group) went next door to do sewing.

Once Mrs Patterson talked to us about how to thread our machine and asked if anybody new, so I put up my hand up, because I remember from last year, so I had to help everybody out on my side, and Mrs Patterson her's on her side. Once everybody got there machines threaded we went onto our test about how to do, a Straight line, a square and a line of Zigzag on the side. I passed so I got to make something else, but it was time to go back to school. 

The learner qualities that I showed was always listening to the teachers 

The leadership that I showed was turning up on time in the morning's.

No comments:

Post a Comment