Friday 27 November 2015

Choir (Distinction Badge)

Distinction Badge Can-do

Choir

Today I had choir on a hot sunny day. When I had signed in I went to the music room to practice for the Gala and the community day. When I walked in the choir group had been singing Hallelujah, so I started singing with the choir group. 


After that we sang Adiemus, it is a really good song to sing and we might sing it at the Gala. After we had sang Adiemus Mr M gave us a book of Christmas carols, that I think we could be singing to the old people at the rest home. When we had got through one song we kept going. There was a lot of Christmas songs, like Snoopy's Christmas, Jingle Bells Rock, Santa's Coming to Town and a few more which I can't remember. When we go to the rest home, we will probably take our song books with us, because I don't think we can learn all the new songs in time. I think we are having a whole day of travelling round different rest homes to sing to lots of old people. I'm really looking forward to it. We will probably go to the one in Aidanfield, but I'm not sure where else we will go to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment