Sunday 29 November 2015

Librarian (Distinction Badge)

Distinction Badge Can-do

Librarian

On Thursday I had Librarian on a hot sunny day at Oakland's school. 

When I ran to the library it was extremely hot, but I finally got to the library. When I walked in I went to the trolley of books there was a big stack of them to put on the shelf.  Sharna was also at the library and a new girl too and they were doing their jobs. It was pretty hot in the library, I am so happy that I did not take my jacket to the library, because last week I had left it in the library. It was there all night and I didn't even know it was in there. I was certain that it was in the classroom. I had to wait till the morning when luckily Jack P remembered it was in the library and found it for me. I was extremely happy that I got it back.

When I had put all of the books away I had asked Mrs Ward if she wanted me to help with any thing, but when I went to the trolley there was no more books. So I went to help the new girl, but when I went to her she had been putting the wrong books on the wrong shelf. We have yellow tags and white tags, and she was puting the yellow tags on the white tag shelf. So I showed her how we put them away properly and then helped her sort them out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment