Monday 23 November 2015

Computer Duty (Distinction Badge

Distinction Badge Can-do

Computer Duty 

It's a really important job being a computer monitor, because there are about 90 plus students needing the laptops for the day. We are not a school that makes students buy and bring their own in. This is great, because it means we don't have to carry them in our bags and have the responsibility of looking after them ourselves. 

I like being a computer monitor, because it makes me better at taking care of a laptop. Hopefully in the future I will have my own laptop that I will be able to take to school. One day I think we won't have books, just a laptop in our bags. 

When all the laptops are out, and everyone is ready to start work, there is always a mad rush for the laptops. It would be great if we got all forty laptops to work on, but I think the boys wouldn't like that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment