Sunday 1 November 2015

Kapa Haka (Distinction Badge)

Distinction Badge Can-do

Kapa Haka

I wasn't actually able to go to Kapa Haka today, because I was at the Horncastle Arena doing my choir practice. I wish I could have done both, but I can't be in two places at one time!

My brother Jack went to Kapa Haka and he told me that he was finally able to do the Haka and he is only eight years old. He's always wanted to do the Haka. I can't wait to see him doing it next time at the practice session. He told me they also did poi practice and they sang Pai Ma.
It was the Light Festival on Saturday, but I was really unsure whether we were suppose to be performing or not, because Mr Brown kept saying he'd send a email out to our parents, but we didn't get one. So I didn't actually go, because I didn't have any information about what time I had to be there. It was a shame, because I would have liked to have performed.

No comments:

Post a Comment