Friday 20 May 2016

Computer Duty (Excellence Badge)

Excellence Badge Can-do

Computer Duty

Everyday in the week Reia and I get the chance to do the computers that means we get them out of the Chromebook Hub and then in the afternoon we get to put the Chromebooks back in its hub ready for its charge for the morning.
I like to do the Chromebooks because there trusting Reia and I to get the Chromebooks out and if they are not charge, we usually put them back on the Chromebook hub ready for our first activity, because Mr Ladbrook says if they are 70% they are going to be fine for the day.

Some days the  Chromebooks are not charge and they get on my nerves because there not charged  and we usually have to check to see if there OK for the day. 

I think doing the Chromebooks are really hard, but easy at the same time and that I have to put them on the shelf's and I have to try and find the right Chromebooks at the end of the day. 
We usually have to get all the top shelf Chromebooks then put all of the bottom once and I get so annoyed when some of the Chromebooks go on a walk around the classroom that means RM 27, 25 or 26 puts that Chromebook some where or the teacher usually has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment