Wednesday 4 May 2016

Home Learning Challenge

ACTIVE THINKING HOMEWORK CHALLENGE

A2 Design a set of cards to give to your family over the year

Last Christmas my next door neighbour Anne gave Iona and I all her old cutters as a Christmas present. They were really good to use for this homework challenge and I spent lots of time making my cards. My Grandma made a card and Jack made a Mother’s Day card as well.
I made these two cards for my cousins that live in Auckland. 



I did a birthday card for Stella and a get well card for Misha, because she had been in hospital. My Grandma took them with her, when she flew back to Auckland.








I then made a Mother’s Day card and a Father’s Day card. I also made a birthday card for Jack. His birthday is in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment