Monday 30 May 2016

Librarian (Excellence Badge)

Excellence Badge

Librarian 

Every Tuesday I have librarian on in the library. When I get to the library every Tuesday at lunch time I get to go down to the Juniors to do reading to the juniors.

I enjoy doing library duty, because we get to read to the juniors and I think that the juniors love it when we come to the junior deck, because I think that they like to listen to us when we are reading to them.

If I don't do my duty on Tuesday Mrs Ward is nice and let's me do my duty on another duty, but since the two girls from my class had already know how to do the job on Thursday I don't need to be there so all I have to do is do my duty on Tuesday.

I really enjoy going to the library and doing my duty and I going miss doing my library duty when I am going to high school next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment