Monday 9 May 2016

Computer Duty (Merit Badge)

Merit Badge Can-do

Computer Duty 

Today I had computer duty with the Chromebooks. When I got to school Reia didn't do the Chromebooks, but when I got to school Reia told me that we have to do the Chromebooks and I was a bit scared that they weren't going to be charged, but they were charging for 14 whole days, so we got all of the Chromebooks out and we looked at one of the Chromebooks, but they were OK the Chromebooks were a 100% so we didn't have to be scared. 

When it was the afternoon while we were doing something Reia told me that we had to put the Chromebooks away, because we were having an assembly so we did then as quickly and quietly as we could be. When we came back from assembly I went over to the Chromebook hub to see if it was going crazy, but the buttons were blue and they were still so I turned it off and back on again. The Chromebooks were fine it always does that and Mr Ladbrook thinks it's me, but I have been doing this job for two years so I think it is fine with me maybe it's Reia.

No comments:

Post a Comment