Wednesday 21 September 2016

Arts Blog post (Drama)

Blog Post title
WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.



WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are: Always say yes, and carry on with the scene.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at: Is being spontaneous, and coming up with things on the spot.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was playing the games
because, they were a fun way to get involved in drama.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning
was getting involved because, I didn't like getting up in front of people and doing drama.

My next step/ something I need to work on further in improvisation is, getting more in depth because, I don't go all out.




My favourite improvisation game was Doorbell because, it was a fun and I going to miss playing the Doorbell game in drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment