Wednesday 21 September 2016

Being a good house leader (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Can-do 

Being a good house leader

On Monday we had a Kauri assembly. Once it was the end of the day it was time to go to our kauri assembly. I was not looking forwards to sitting in a hall for around half hour to an hour, but I do what we do on the board. When my class got to the hall we had to be in our lines and in our spots. I personally do not like having spots for assembly's and for sitting down in class. 

Celebrations Assembly 
We also had a Celebration Assembly for the end of term 3 on Friday . In this assembly the leader's get to sit at the front again, because we have to be good role models and, because were leader's. We had to sing our National Anthem first then we went on to something different. 

One of the things I had to do was when I sit at the front I have to role model to the younger students so they know that to listen to who is speaking e.g Mrs Trotter, Mrs Martin or any of the leaders. In this assembly we had to say Goodbye to Mrs Smith who has been teaching over right years and is leaving us to do something different. After we finished it off by singing our school Waiata with the the actions. The boys say that we shouldn't do the action, because of the little kids in front of us, but we do then anyway. 

The leaner quality that I showed was always doing the right thing.

The leadership that I showed was role modeling to the juniors is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment