Saturday 3 September 2016

Being a good house leader (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Can-do

Being a good house leader

On Monday we had a school full assembly. One of the things that I have to do at a assembly is 
1. Enter and Exit respectfully 
2. Clap/laugh politely when appropriate 
3. Focus on the Speaker or Presentation 
4. Listen respectfully 
5. Sit quietly 
6. Follow the assembly expectation 

These are the Expectation for a assembly. I do all of these expectation and if I don't I remind myself to maybe, Focus on the Speaker or Presentation. One of the things that I show all the time is Clap/laugh politely when appropriate, because I am not rude to laugh at the wrong time and when everybody is finished clapping I finish with them not just going on again.

The learner quality's that I showed was being a good role model to everybody.

The leadership that I showed was to do all of the assembly expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment