Saturday 3 September 2016

Student Council (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Can-do

Student Council

On Wednesday I had Student Council. When I finished packing up I got ready to go. Before I had to go to student council I had to remind Sam L that we didn't need to bring our folders, because it goes on a google doc. When we got to the hall foray I thought that we had to go to room 14, but Sam L told me that it was in the hall foray and so we went and everybody was in there, so I guess that we were doing it in the hall foray.

The thing that we did in student council was ask question and ask about other stuff that we did last week. We did not do much, because it was a really short so we didn't talk very much.

The learner quality's that I showed was giving ideas to the group

The leadership that I showed was turning up on time. 
Image result for student council meeting   

No comments:

Post a Comment