Monday 12 September 2016

Being a good house leader (Distinction badge)

Distinction badge Can-do

Being a good house leader


Today was another full school assembly. Once the class got to the hall I went straight up and sit at the front of the stage, that is where I sit every full school assembly. Once I sat down, I waited quietly so everybody was ready to start.

 The thing that we start off was singing our  school Waiata. After sing that with the action we went onto doing the certificates e.g Bucket Fillers awards, Bronze, Silver and Gold certificates and Principle awards.

 Mr Ladbrook and Mrs O were handing the Certificates for the Kauri and my brother Jack was one of then to get his Bronze today. Last full school assembly, Jack didn't get his bronze, because his class were at swimming, so that is why he got his today. Next we did the Silvers, I was one of the people to get there sliver awards and I was really happy to get my silver, because I just got my bronze last full school assembly. 

After doing the certificates we went onto seeing what was happening in room 19 in there learning. In buddy reading one of the things is finding out things about what they would like in there junior playground to come in the future, so we found out in assembly lot's of ideas that the juniors want in there new playground. 
The last thing we did was sing our National anthem.

The learner quality that I showed was listening to the speaker e.g Room 19.

The leadership that I showed was showing that I was proud to get my Silver certificate.

This is a picture of the Gold certificate. (You Get them in Bronze and Silver)
CARE certificates 

No comments:

Post a Comment